20 year old Kyle S. hitting his first muscle-up, then adding another one consecutively just for pure entertainment. Good work, Kyle!
Sometimes we forget the simplest things. Studies show when you’re thirsty it means you’re dehydrated. 1-2% dehydration can adversely effect your performance by up to 10%. Why would you let something you have control over hold you back from reaching your goals? Simple: bodyweight in ounces divided by two and add another 16.9 ounce bottle for every hour you’re sweating. ~ WW
***ATTN ALL CROWNTOWN MEMBERS – Yoga classes have started! Every Thursday at 8am. We’ll also announce certain Fridays at 5pm. Take advantage of this CF member perk.
***ATTN ALL WOMEN – CrownTown has a new program for you. We just added another program option. Evenings of Tuesday & Friday at 6pm. This new schedule starts on Tuesday, February 12th. Contact us for a spot in the class. Click on the link for more info. Women CrossFit
***ATTN ALL CROWNTOWN MEMBERS – The Endurance program is in full effect! Every Tuesday at 5pm. Take advantage of this CF member perk.
- February 15th: Cupid’s Massacre. A coed competition with an Advanced/Intermediate division option. Starts at 5pm and ends at 9pm. Coach Rose & WW, Kalena A. & Ryan O., amd, Kyle S. & Bobbi M. are all registered to compete.
- February 23rd: Legendary Competitor’s Diamond in the Tough masters competition. Paula H., Errol T., Garey C., and, Kip F. are registered for this competition.
- February 23rd:CrossFit Kinnick’s Battle of the Boxes. They have Intermediate and Advanced divisions for this team competition. Each team is comprised of 2 Men/2 Women. CrownTown has one team formed already. WW, Coach Rose, Nico A., and, Carly R. (Yes, the 16 year old phenom).
- March 6-April 7: 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Open begins. Registration is now live. Click here for more info.
- March 9th: Fallen Angels I. This is an endurance race put on by Legendary Competitor (same venue as the NLI’s). 3.5-5 mile race. Click on the link for more info.
6:30-8am = CrossFit open gym hours
10-11am = Women CrossFit
11:30am-1:00pm = CrossFit open gym hours
5-6pm = Endurance Class / CrossFit open gym hours
6-7pm = Women CrossFit
7-8pm = Quicksilver CrossFit group class/Monday make-up WOD
8-9pm = On-ramp Session #1
*Remember all CrossFit style workouts are scalable and modifiable to each individuals fitness level
© copyright Powered By WW, LLC 2013