We’ve missed you so very much, and we are SO excited to announce we will be opening our doors in just 1 day!
CFCT opens on 6/13/2020!!
As you know, you won’t be returning to the same CFCT you left. Until the threat of the virus is behind us, we have to take precautions to make sure we can stay open. Here’s how you can help keep our CFCT safe for everyone:
- Wait outside until it’s 15 minutes before your class starts. We want to limit the amount of people in the facility at one time.
- You may stay at the gym for 15 minutes maximum after your scheduled class time ends.
- The only way to come to class is if you reserved a spot via Zen Planner Member App
- Please allow Coach to check your temperature with a contactless device
- Wash your hands as you come in and again as you leave.
- Please don’t share equipment
- Follow our cleaning procedures and clean every piece of equipment you use.
- Once you’re done with your class or appointment, please leave CFCT so our staff can clean for the next class.
- PLEASE do not come to CFCT if you are sick or don’t feel well.
- If you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 please let us know.
Feel free to reach out if you have questions about any of these new guidelines. It’s an adjustment for all of us, but we know we can all work together to make CFCT a safe and fun place to stay fit and healthy.
Finally, remember to have fun! Things will be different, but we’re still the same community. Allow yourself grace as you transition back, but also be prepared to crush it!
We can’t wait to see you!
YOUR ENTIRE TEAM AT CFCT