Seven teams of three threw down Monday night in BaseFit. There are also several CrossFitters who are taking advantage of hitting two-a-days for extra conditioning work. I can see it paying off in their CrossFit workouts with an increased amount of stamina and endurance. Good stuff. ~ WW
***ATTN ALL PARENTS***Kids Strength & Conditioning is every Friday at 5pm. It will be an ongoing program. Punch cards of 10 sessions for $100 are available for purchase. Ages 6-13 years old will be eligible for the program. Keep your kids active and healthy during the summer!
ATTN ALL CROWNTOWN MEMBERS – the Mobility class is now in session. Every Thursday at 8:30am. The class is instructed by a licensed Physical Therapist & CrossFitter, Denise Franks. It’s geared towards educating our community on how to correctly perform basic human maintenance for optimal recovery, ridding ailments and increasing range of motion/efficiency. Take advantage of this member perk.
- July 13th: Battle of the Boxes team competition. 8am-7pm. Teams of 4 (2 men and 2 women) with Intermediate and Advanced divisions. We have one Advanced team so far. Garrett M., Spencer M., Carly R., and, Melissa I. Make sure you plan to come support the CrownTown community in Upland. Registration is still open. Click on the link above for more info.
- August 3rd-4th: CrownTown’s first in house charity event. Registrants will perform 24 workouts in 24 hours (6am-6am). There will be an entry fee and a portion of the proceeds will go to a special hero’s foundation. Limited spaces available. More details to follow.
- August 3rd: Benchmark Throwdown in Temecula. Paula H. is signed up to compete in the Masters Division. Plan on showing your community support for Paula, if you can make it to watch her. Also, registration is still open.
- August 3rd: Interbox Friendly team competition. We have a team registered, so come show your support for the CrownTown community by cheering on Jamie M., Brett R., Yvette M., & Kim Wisnia, several of whom is their first competition.
- August 31st: The Summer Shakedown in Huntington Beach is a team competition. We have one team registered so far with Garrett M., Spencer M., Carly R., and, Melissa I. Make sure you. Mark. Your calendar to come support CrownTown’s community.
6:30-9:30am = CrossFit open gym hours
9:30-10:30am = Women CrossFit
11:30am-1pm = CrossFit open gym hours
5-6pm = Endurance class / CrossFit Open Gym time
6-7pm = Women CrossFit
7-8pm = Quicksilver CrossFit group class / Monday make-up WOD
8-9pm = On-ramp Session #4
*Remember all CrossFit style workouts are scalable and modifiable to each individuals fitness level
© copyright Powered By WW, LLC 2013