This Saturday’s Diamond in the Tough master competition Heat Schedule. We have Paula H. in heat #1, Kip F. in heat #7, Errol T. in heat #8, and, Garey C. in heat #9. Come out and support CrownTown’s athletes. These four will be making a splash in the community. Can’t wait to see them in action. Click on the link below in ‘Upcoming Events’ for location details. ~ WW
***ATTN ALL CROWNTOWN MEMBERS – Yoga classes have started! Every Thursday at 8am. We’ll also announce certain Fridays at 5pm. Take advantage of this CF member perk.
***ATTN ALL WOMEN – CrownTown has a new program for you. We just added another program option. Evenings of Tuesday & Friday at 6pm. This new schedule starts on Tuesday, February 12th. Contact us for a spot in the class. Click on the link for more info. Women CrossFit
***ATTN ALL CROWNTOWN MEMBERS – The Endurance program is in full effect! Every Tuesday at 5pm. Take advantage of this CF member perk.
- February 23rd: Legendary Competitor’s Diamond in the Tough masters competition. Paula H., Errol T., Garey C., and, Kip F. are registered for this competition.
- February 23rd:CrossFit Kinnick’s Battle of the Boxes. They have Intermediate and Advanced divisions for this team competition. Each team is comprised of 2 Men/2 Women. CrownTown has one team formed already. WW, Coach Rose, Nico A., and, Carly R. (Yes, the 16 year old phenom).
- March 6-April 7: 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Open begins. Registration is now live. Click here for more info.
- March 9th: Fallen Angels I. This is an endurance race put on by Legendary Competitor (same venue as the NLI’s). 3.5-5 mile race. Click on the link for more info.
BaseFit: 5 rounds of 3 minutes to complete:
– Run 200 meters
– 15 KB Swings
– Max rep Pull-ups
– rest :90
– after the :90 rest on the fifth round, immediately begin Tabata HR Burpee X 8 rounds
*NOTE: score is sum of all Pull-ups & Burpees
Strength: EMOM for 10 minutes:
– odd minutes perform 3 Weighted Ring Dips, 6 HR Push-ups
– even minutes perform 3 Weighted Pull-ups, 6 Jumping Lunges
– rest 10 minutes
WOD: Five rounds for time of:
– 6 Squat Clean & Jerks, 155/105 pounds
– 1 Rope Climb, 15′
*NOTE: this WOD has a 12 minute time cap
Post results to comments and www.BeyondTheWhiteBoard.com
*Remember all CrossFit style workouts are scalable and modifiable to each individuals fitness level
© copyright Powered By WW, LLC 2013