***ATTN ALL WOMEN – CrownTown has a new program for you. Women CrossFit
***ATTN ALL MEMBERS***this week we have a holiday schedule as follows:
- Closed Thursday in celebration of Thanksgiving
- Friday we will have one class at 12pm (this is Black Friday, so this class time will allow for you to get your shopping done early and then still get your workout in). This class includes CrossFit, BaseFit, Women CrossFit
- Saturday normal schedule resumes
- November 30th-December 2nd: The Outlaw Open. This is an invite only CrossFit competition. There are only 70 male and 70 female being invited worldwide. Fortunately, Coach Rose and WW both received an invite! Given the fact that there are no boundaries this could be the most competitive organized competition next to the CrossFit Games. This is a 3 day competition at the Palm Springs Convention Center with a $10,000 winner take all purse. Click here for more info.
- December 8th: NLI “Warrior Soul Series” III Coach Rose and Paula H. are registered to compete.
- December 15th: CrossFit CrownTown Holiday Party. Member + 1 guest. RSVP list will be forming this week inside the gym. Time/location/details/etc to follow.
- January 12-13: The OC Throwdown. More info here.
100 Burpee Pull-ups
Ideally the height of the pull-up is situated 12″ above max standing reach. You may jump into pull-up. Scaling option would be 100 burpees and 100 pull-ups partitioned however you would like.
WOD: 20 minute AMRAP of:
6 OHS, 135/95 pounds
Post results to comments and www.BeyondTheWhiteBoard.com
Cool down: Obstacle/Agility Course
*Remember all CrossFit style workouts are scalable and modifiable to each individuals fitness level
© copyright Powered By WW, LLC 2012