The pull-up rig/squat rack/gymnastic cage is being installed on Saturday. With that said, we only have one class at 9am. The workout will be a team style workout at Lincoln Park in Corona. Click here for a map. This park has pull-up stations, push-up stations, monkey bars, ropes and a track. See you tomorrow morning!
- 🔥 New design zip up hoodies – presale starts TODAY ‼️ crossfitcrowntown.com/2019/11/16/%f0… https://t.co/z26y1MemC2 3 months ago
- 👑 CrownTown Games 🏆+ RED 🇺🇸 Shirt Friday ❗️ crossfitcrowntown.com/2019/10/28/%f0… https://t.co/YefJgojLKm 3 months ago
- Bill Hoffman tribute workout &@fundraiser crossfitcrowntown.com/2019/10/24/bil… https://t.co/bkSyLdu0Rh 3 months ago
- Confused about all of the different supplements? Too many options? What does what? Here are all of your answers…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- 💥 5 days left to sign up for our 5 week nutrition challenge 💥 crossfitcrowntown.com/2019/08/30/%f0… https://t.co/s1lStTt5nf 5 months ago
World Class Fitness in 100 Words;■ Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. ■ Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. ■ Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. ■ Regularly learn and play new sports. -Provided by CrossFit.com